We are so proud to be a small business that is on the path to sustainability, but we also know that to achieve any real change, a global collective effort is paramount.
We admire and support a number of charities and not-for-profit organisations that are focused on driving significant change, and we have decided that from each sale on our online store we will donate 5% to one of these charities.
Why support charities?
What does donating to these charities actually do?
- Funds research - research is vital in identifying causes, and hopefully, informing solutions
- Enables education & drives awareness - educating the general population on the specific cause to inspire participation & action
- It feels good too!
There are many charities out there, and it can be overwhelming to know which ones to support. We have hand-picked a select few that align with our own values (i.e. climate change, marine conservation & regeneration) and are backed by research.
You have the option to choose from 3 charities during checkout, to support a cause you are most passionate about:
- SeaLegacy - Telling powerful visual stories that move people from apathy to action, to build a healthy future for our oceans
- Take 3 For The Sea - Global movement of taking simple actions, eradicating plastic pollution in our oceans
- Australian Marine Conservation Society - AMCS works on the big issues that risk our ocean wildlife
We will be updating these charities every few months, so keep an eye on your emails to stay up-to-date with the causes we're supporting with your help!